LIBRARY a learning resource centre is the soul of the institution. It acquires, organizes, preserves and disseminates the information to the uses. The Library participates directly in the college commitment to teaching, research and the development of new knowledge. The SBMJC-KGF has a well established library which caters to the need of the students and faculties. It is housed in spacious and attractive building. The library collection comprises of Books, periodicals, CD-Rom, question bank, project reports, journals back volumes, cartographic materials.
Ø To Promote the Reading Habits
Ø To fulfill the needs and requirements of the teachers and students in reading, study and teaching
Ø Easy accessibility of the library resources.
We post all years Question papers on this blog for easy access to our students. This helps the students access the resources across the time and location. To see the previous years question papers click here. It is well organised based on the courses and year.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Silence to be maintained, no discussion permitted inside the library
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Using Cellular phones and audio instruments is strictly prohibited in the library
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Library cards are not transferable
- Only one book will be issued against one borrower’s ticket.
- If the book is lost or damaged, the borrower has to replace the same with new or twice the cost of the book will be recovered.
- Time allowed for return of the books is only fifteen days.
- Borrowers should see that all entries are cancelled when books are returned.
- Handle the books and journals with care.
- Reference books must be referred inside the library.
- Librarian may recall any time in case of urgency.
|USERS CATEGORY||NO. OF CARDS ISSUED|
Library Membership Form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U5WrZTVHDM7dL5O1aR7NS8_JrJdTlFVu
TOTAL NO. OF BOOKS 14,618
NO.OF JOURNALS 32
NO. OF MAGAZINES 43
SC/ST BOOKS 301
BOUND BACK VOL. OF JOUR. 250
TOTAL AREA OF LIB. 80X45 FEET
WORKING HOURS 8 A.M – 4.30 P.M